Marketing Tips For Online Businesses - Read the below helpful marketing tips to grow your Online Business.
1. Build an e-mail List: E-mail is a really powerful tool and this is the reason why most of the online entrepreneurs prefer promoting their service through e-mails. Building an e-mail list is pretty easy, all you need to do is create an account on websites like MailChimp and start making sign up forms. To build your e-mail list quickly, you have to use the pop-up forms. It looks pretty annoying to use these forms but in my opinion using these forms will fill your list hundred times faster than the normal sidebar sign-up forms. I recommend using MailChimpbecause they won't charge you till you get 2000 subscribers and you can also send 12000 free emails per month. It makes complete sense because in that way you can decide whether to grow your list by upgrading to paid features or not. You can test your business growth with first 2000 free subscribers.
2. Giveaway: Give your followers free stuff every now and then. Your stuff can be anything like Free e-books, video series, articles etc. But make sure whenever you give something, it is valuable to them and related to your niche. Writing a 6 page e-book and giving that to your followers is really horrible. Put some effort whenever you write the book or make a video. Your free stuff should have something that may not be found in the market even if someone wants to pay for it.
3. Social Media: Use social media wisely and try to research the time at which your fans are most engaged. My followers are most engaged during the time slot of 6-10 pm, you can try the same strategy by posting something during that time. Increase your online presence by spending some money in Facebook ads or Google AdWords but before creating an Ad make sure that you have something to deliver once they come to your website or channel.
4. Make a Website: Website is really important for online recognition, it gives branding to your work and it also gives a positive impression to your followers that you are serious about your work. You can expand your branding by using unique email address while engaging with your fans. In the beginning it's fine to use free email service but as you go ahead you should use your own professional email.
5. Engage: Engaging with fans is crucial for keeping trust. You should reply to each and every comment and feedback you get. If you are too busy to do that, then hire someone who will respond on behalf of you as an administrator or team member so that your customers knows exactly with whom they are engaging. If your business is too big then hire a customer support team. Ignoring the comments/feedback part just doesn't work.
6. Be consistent, Honest and Patient: I include these 3 points in almost all of my articles/blogs because these three things keep you on track. Start a business, be consistent with your work, be honest to your customers and don't lose hope because success doesn't come overnight. Don't stop, Keep Working.