Materialistic life and selfishness are the two common roads, many people take to find happiness and of course they give up half way through that journey. Some feel money is the only way to be happy, while others debate completely against it. However, these are the 3 authentic ways through which you can not only be happy but will also be able to sustain that happiness.
Even after having a secure job, stable business or dream project; Sometimes we feel down and don't want to continue. This happens not merely because of work pressure or repetitive work but because of the instability in our inner self. Below are the 7 practical ways through which you can motivate yourself.
1. Prioritize The Present Over Future:
How To Not Give Up On Your Dreams - Don't Lose Hope: if you don’t want to give up, if you don’t want to lose hope, the first thing that you need to keep in your mind is failure is better than regret. Don’t be afraid of failure. If you fail today, you can try again and again until you succeed
But if you lose hope and move on. After a couple of years later, when you look back.
You will regret that, you should have tried. You want to go back in time and change the situation but you will find yourself helpless and it will be too late. So try and fail but don’t give up because if you give up, you are going to regret.
The Second way to stay away from giving up is to never complain and the third way to stay away from giving up is to keep doing it.
How To Get Motivated: Hope is the beginning of impossible dreams and dreams are the beginning of unshakeable life. If you want to see a hopeful dream, then you must be consistent in controlling your mind because consistency is the key to unlock your true potential.
Nothing is Impossible: From decades we have been listening these three powerful words but still we have not understood its true meaning. If you want to succeed in this life, if you want people to believe in you and your dreams then you should trust yourself first and you must give a right direction to your passion and obsession. If everyone is living a good life, then you have the right to live a better life too.
Secret Of Happiness: Every Day is an opportunity to improve our Lifestyle. If we lack discipline and stay lazy, then our dreams are never gonna come true. Stay Focused and Work Hard, so that you can positively impact your life and this world.
1. Work "On And With" Your Passion: Throughout the life, most of our time is spent either on our full time job or on our business, hence if we find something that we truly love then our work will become a piece of cake. Working on our passion is not enough, working with passion is equally important for a motivated life. Try to find a job or business you love and start working on it wholeheartedly.
2. Set A Goal: Consider this scenario, in the morning you see a person running slowly to stay healthy and in the evening you see an athlete running fast to win an upcoming competition. Both have different speeds but both look equally motivated. The reason behind their energy is, both have a specific goal and they are happy with their goals. If we follow the same example and set our own goals then no matter how fast or slow we are, how rich or poor we might be; we will still stay motivated and will live a happier life.
3. Live In The Moment: "Past cannot be changed and future cannot be shaped." We are humans, we have a capacity and we cannot work beyond that capacity. Few steps can be taken to forget the past and some work can be done to stabilize the future, but if we think that we have complete control on our past and future then we are heading in a wrong way. Instead of worrying, spend that energy on your goals, time on your family, money on the needy and live a happy/motivated life.
Probably we all have a time in our life when we fail and start regretting, but is there a way to forget everything and start over again? The answer is Yes! Follow the below 3 tips to start over again without regrets.
1. Make Failure as your Motivation: The best thing to deal with failure is to turn it into your driving force. Everyone needs some motivation to succeed and if we change our approach then our failure can act as a driving force. Just like we see a glass of water as half full but not half empty, in the same way we should consider our failure as a stepping stone towards success.
2. Understand the Reality: Every failure comes with an answer, if you understand it properly; you will never fail in the same thing again. Look for the root causes and reasons behind that failure. If you learn from it, you will defeat it; if you overlook it, you will get defeated.
3. Failure is an Opportunity: Most of us consider failure as a lack of potential but only few of us think that it’s the best way to unlock our true potential. Take an example from this short fictitious story, there was a man who used to sincerely work in his family business, days passed by and suddenly the business faced a huge loss in the market; due to this loss, the family has to shut down the business. Now what? Is it the end of the world? Not at all, the man started looking for jobs that can help him to feed his family and suddenly he got the opportunity to work as a vice president in a big hotel. Through this job, he started earning money 10 times to that of his previous business income. So just imagine, was it possible for him to get that job, if he was busy in his old business?