In this video, Mohammed gave 5 simple tips to get your first 1000 likes on your Facebook page. The first tip is to know the right time for publishing your post, the second tip is to increase the post frequency of photos and videos compared to that of text posts.
The third tip to get 1000 likes on your Facebook Page is to engage with your audience through comments and messages. The fourth tip is embedding the Facebook page into personal website, in this way visitors can directly like the page right from your personal website.
The fifth and final tip to get 1000 likes on your Facebook page is to collaborate with other pages administrator who have a similar kind of audience.
Subscribe here: http://goo.gl/vptYZF
How To Grow Your Facebook Page - Quick tips for organic growth: The first tip to grow a Facebook page is to increase the post frequency. These days, the news feed of our followers is highly competitive; Hence we have to be consistent in content creation.
The second tip to grow our Facebook page is to use the live streaming feature. The third and final tip is nothing but building a community and interacting with our audience through the comments section.
1. Page Optimization: The first way to get 10,000 likes on your Facebook page is to optimize your Facebook Page. Page Optimization is similar to that of Search Engine Optimization. Apart from filling out all the necessary information like about section, bio section and page category, you must also fill out the field called as “page audience”. In order to edit this section, go to your Facebook page, click on page settings, then click on page audience and then select your preferred audience based on location, interests etc. This helps your page get organic post reach.
2. Embedding: The second way to increase your page’s growth is to embed your page on your Website/Blog. In order to embed your page you must get the “page code” from Facebook’s Developer section or simply click this link. https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin. Once you are on that website, enter your page’s url, select the dimensions and click on get the code and then copy it. Now go to your website and paste it wherever you like the page to appear. In this way, your website visitors will have the option to like your page directly from your website.
3. Sharing: Sharing the page is pretty easy, just copy your page’s url and then paste it in Instagram’s bio section, your YouTube video’s description section, Twitter posts etc.
4. Boosting and Inviting: Finally we have to use Facebook Ads but if you follow this way, it’s not going to cost you more money. Post something good on your page’s wall like a picture with quote, short video or text less than 120 characters. Once you post it, click on the boost post section and select your desired budget. You can do this via Ads Manager Section too. Once you have run the ad for a certain period, go to the boosted post, and click on the like number. For example if 350 people including you liked the post, it will probably display as you and 349 others liked this. Now click on this 349 number and a small window will pop-up displaying the names of the people who liked the post, beside every name is a small tab which is named as "invite". Click on this invite tab beside each and every person and hopefully Facebook will send them a notification stating xyz(your page's name) invited you to like their page. In this way you will save a lot on ads.
5. My Personal experience with Facebook posts for better reach and engagement is: Text posts should have less than 120 characters, photos must have less than 20% text and videos should be directly uploaded on their platform. Watch the below video.